Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:44:09 -0700
From: Freddie Vicious <fred.vicious@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Exploiting memory corruption vulnerabilities
	on Internet Explorer 8

Yes, I am aware of the JVM and the Flash AVM heap spray techniques, no
DEP/ASLR there... But as you said, so far there's no known "catch-all"
technique against IE8.
Along with other security features (
http://blogs.msdn.com/architecture/archive/2009/08/13/internet-explorer-8-rated-tops-against-malware-and-phishing-attacks.aspx)
this basicly means that IE8 is the most secure web browser nowadays?

--
Best wishes,
Freddie Vicious

Content of type "text/html" skipped