Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 01:42:00 -0500
From: "Wintermute" <wintermute@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: So weev...

We are glad this is being taken well:

02:23 <januszeal> i read what the kikes did to you
02:23 <januszeal> i raged :(
02:24 <weev> lol
02:24 <weev> i dont mind
02:24 <weev> theyre doin me a favor

...because as a 5'4", 130-pound guy, there is not much that you can
do *but* take this sort of thing well. We would not want to see
little Andrew overexert himself.

WINTERMUTE