Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 09:38:11 +0000
From: "TheLearner" <mrxisaplant@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: Alyse Auernheimer <designadventures@...il.com>
Subject: Re: (No subject) legal threat from Alyse
	Auernheimer

Sorry about leaving sealpac in there, we're working on correcting
that. I'll put a notice in the next one.

For the record, the post made in an earlier version of Andrew
Auernheimer's infodoc states weev has an affiliation with sealpac.
This is incorrect because weev just took the domain name and failed
to give it back.

Since you find is necessary to forward this correspondence to the
FBI, I'll make it public here for you.

It's almost like you're fishing to be a victim or something. It's
pathetic.

If it means anything: No one has made any threats to you. No one is
going to harm you. No one has any ill-sentiment towards your family.

You've been done a favor by having your relationship with weev
clarified on here.

You got your correction, you got your post down, quit being
melodramatic.

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 07:50:20 +0000 Alyse Auernheimer