Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:19:27 +0000
From: "GOBBLES" <jdl@....hush.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: [Full-censorship]: Tarik Maliq and Michael
	Faulkner

Subject: Tarik Maliq

Topic: "Telephone Terrorist" per SmokingGun.com

BTW: The owner of this list is blocking and filtering mail on this
list. You can't make new emails. I hope this gets lifted. Sorry for
earlier this month JohnC...

       ~==~~~== OFFICIAL N3TD3V INTELLIGENCE REPORT =~~~==~
                  zf0   ~ royal antisec ~    zf0
                  F U L L    C E N S O R S H I P
                  100%  D I S C L O S U RE  100%
                  TOTAL  INFORMATION   AWARENESS
                  GARY MCKINNON HAS ASPERGERS...
                  ....... SO HE CAN DO NO WRONG!

n3td3v takes full responsibility for the information mentioned
herein.Everyone in this document is innocent until proven
guilty. If you have any disagreement you're free to waive your
right to attorney and confess. Whatever the case, you will be
at a loss. And enjoy btw.

Name: Tarik Maliq
Race: Middle Eastern, Pakistan
Country of location: Canada
Age: 25 (of 2009)

Known troll group: Pranknet
Job: Jobless, lives with mom
Fail: Failed hosting business

Former Address:
1637 Assumption Street Apt B
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Pictures:
http://tinyurl.com/tariq-malik-lazyeye
http://tinyurl.com/tarik-maliq-yearbook
http://tinyurl.com/tariq-malik-oldapt

Smoking Gun TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/pranknet-smokinggun

Tarik Maliq the troll, you have been defeated and subsequently
memorialized on the internet by FULL-CENSORSHIP. Permanence.

We are a movement to rid the security intelligence community of
trolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd also like to go ahead here and publish information regards
Michael Faulkner.

He is the warez downloading guy from Dallas, Texas. Crydon, CygonX.
He has a pretty big melt down. And we at n3td3v are laughing,
because we hate criminals.

You know this guy is guilty as hell and he's squirming...
The FBI "played dirty" with him so he would go into verbal
vomit mode. Now the US Attorney get his juicy statements. :)
*salivates*

Michael Faulkner. Faulkner fakes death, criticizes informant who
narc'd on him. 2009-10-14. URL:http://uwwwb.com/. Accessed: 2009-10-
14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVy0YMCl)

Michael Faulkner. FBI Raid. . 2009-10-14.
URL:http://uwwwb.com/FBIRaid.html. Accessed: 2009-10-14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVy60fG6)

Michael Faulkner. FBI Raid update. . 2009-10-14.
URL:http://uwwwb.com/update.html. Accessed: 2009-10-14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVy8kEOb)

Michael Faulkner. FBI / Government rant. . 2009-10-14.
URL:http://uwwwb.com/rant.html. Accessed: 2009-10-14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVyAii7u

                      www.twitter.com/n3td3v

                 F U L L      C E N S O R S H I P