Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 00:13:49 +0000 (GMT)
From: Micheal Turner <wh1t3h4t3@...oo.co.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Apple ptrace panic PoC - R.I.P str0ke

Its evil. Making people believe that someone is dead, publicly, and placing obituaries online shows no regard for the thoughts & feelings of the person being trolled or the others who may read them.

In a community where whispers and hear-say can even get SANS to look for an OpenSSH 0day "doing-the-rounds", spreading 'misinformation' about a well-liked individual who worked on a project for the community is unpleasant - making out they are dead is just horrible.

There are people at the end of the computers. Don't ever forget it.