Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:48:26 -0800 (PST)
From: Sam Haldorf <sahalderf@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: The cyber security intelligence community will
	never be the same

n3td3v prepares to leave the internet after having completed work on n3td3v-0pen0wn.sh

n3td3v has had it with the games done by you jackasses in the community who think its fun to impersonate and spread lies.

The full disclosure community is filled with sellouts. Because of this we have founded antisec to destroy.

n3td3v intelligence is a shining star that will always be the best place for cyber informatoin security.

 see my commentary on cnet http://www.cnet.com/profile/n3td3v/

now n3td3v has been told go to a doctor to take medicine to keep his head.

i feel there r people following me when i talked outside like mi5 agents. and i want to join mi5

n3td3v will be leaving for the hospital shortly where he will chill off for a whle

n3td3v will be watching over you. we are all seeing. we are all knowing.

n3td3v has gone back to yahoo chat as he waits to hear back from MI5, MI6 and the British Government for a job as an analyst

n3td3v holds the ssh backdoor exploit as n3td3v-0pen0wn.sh. he made it with the Yahoo chatroom security hacker scene

n3td3v will work alongside vendors to bring justice to those who dare wreak havoc on our reputation in the criminal underground

n3td3v is tired of the imbecelic british system of intelligence. he is moving deeper underground.

n3td3v is now chaos. n3td3v is now crime. n3td3v was, is and will aways be antisec. fd will know the name of andrew wallace.

talk shit get rocked. blackhat 4 lyfe

my name is andrew wallace

and i am.

free.

0pen0wn-n3td3v.sh is copyright 2009 antisec/n3td3v. All rights reversed.

to buy our exploit contact xploitable@...il.com and andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com

bids starting at 10k euros or pounds sterling. eu members only.

gfsdfge

Content of type "text/html" skipped