Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:20:54 +0000
From: "kaibelf" <jdl@....hush.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Impersonation is a against the law.

List,

It has come to my attention that my client is being impersonated.

Securityfocus slandered n3td3v in 2006 causing him to drop out of
university.

n3td3v hasn't been the same health wise since he was targeted by
Securityfocus and HackerFactor.

n3td3v has had breakdowns from being accused of being a troll or
accused of being involved with trolls.

It was hurtful for n3td3v to be labelled a "security troll" after
his years of dedication to fighting cybercrime and reporting
intelligence to vendors.

It's also been hurtful that individual users of Full-disclosure
mailing list have targeted him in calling him a troll, everything
n3td3v has said is sincere and is nothing to do with trolling.

n3td3v was wrongfully banned from Full-disclosure mailing list
after anonymous users decided to write emails with false truths
about n3td3v, to upset n3td3v to get a reaction out of him.

There is now a problem with people pretending to be n3td3v and
pretending to be speaking on behalf of him, this is a really
damaging situation for n3td3v.

n3td3v has been unable to share his home grown computer skills with
anyone due to the personal attacks which have affected his personal
life.

n3td3v began in 1999 where he learnt how hackers worked and learned
the tools of the trade, he quickly used his knowledge to pass
useful information to yahoo about folks who were trying to
compromise them.

n3td3v went onto Full-disclosure mailing list after a fall out with
a Yahoo engineer who had used n3td3v's information about hackers to
get further up the corporate ladder at yahoo.

n3td3v left Full-disclosure mailing list in 2006 to gain official
qualifications at university, and by October Securityfocus and
HackerFactor wrongfully post slander about n3td3v.

n3td3v began to think he was being followed in real life such was
the psychological impact of a good guy being talked about as a bad
guy by Securityfocus.

n3td3v couldn't take the pressure anymore and dropped out of the
university course which would have made him a security professional.

It was n3td3v's only chance to get a career in information
security, now ruined by the folks from Securityfocus, HackerFactor
and individuals from Full-disclosure mailing list.

n3td3v returned to Full-disclosure mailing list after dropping out
of university to try and clear his name but was set upon by
anonymous users who claimed the n3td3v group was fake.

The list administrator of Full-disclosure mailing list took sides
with the anonymous users who were claiming n3td3v was a troll and a
liar, the list administrator publicly addressed n3td3v and banned
him.

After n3td3v was banned from Full-disclosure mailing list in 2009,
anonymous users started to impersonate him, and claim they were
speaking on behalf of him to further damage his reputation.

In 2009 n3td3v deleted the n3td3v group (the mailing list for the
n3td3v group on Google Groups) as the personal attacks continued to
plague his integrity.

n3td3v remains unemployed as of 2009 and is still suffering
psychological problems socially and is unable to lead a normal life.

n3td3v is unable to work due to lack of official qualifications and
the personal problems he has due to the personal attacks placed
upon him, n3td3v however without official qualifications is a very
capable candidate for a future role in the information security
industry.

It's a sad case, let's hope in future we don't treat our young
people in a way that they can't shine to show their talents.

Stop Cyberbullying
http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/

What is Cyberbullying
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/YoungPeople/HealthAndRelationships/Bully
ing/DG_070501

Laugh at it and you're part of it
http://yp.direct.gov.uk/cyberbullying/

Wikipedia entry on Cyber-bullying
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying

False statements made by Securityfocus
http://www.securityfocus.com/news/11419

False statements made by HackerFactor
http://www.hackerfactor.com/papers/who_is_n3td3v.pdf

-------

About Andrew Wallace:

Q: How did you get into Cyber Security?
A: From 1999 I learned knowledge on how hackers operate and the
tools of the trade, soon I had learned enough to start passing
useful information to Yahoo security representatives on hackers who
were trying to compromise them.

Q: Why did you start the n3td3v Google Groups group?