Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:56:44 +1100
From: dramacrat <yirimyah@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Meet Kurt Greenbaum, Director of Social Media,
	St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Reports commenter to employer.

They're ORs, unfortunately. The language is unclear but it seems to be one
of those infernal boilerplate pieces of shit that basically invalidate the
assurances as to privacy.

You could still probably press the suit. "Unauthorised use" has recently
been defined and redefined, it's an evolving piece of law and if you have
the resources to get a jury trial they'll *want* to find in favor of the
plaintiff, which is more important than you might expect.

2009/11/20 mrx <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>

Content of type "text/html" skipped