Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:41:48 +0100
From: Gregor Schneider <rc46fi@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: UK jails schizophrenic for refusal to decrypt
	files

To me, the Brits - sorry, their government - are more and more turning
into fascists.

What, if somebody has 'really' forgotten his password or lost his key?
Jail for amnesia?

besides, everybody has the right to refuse to answer - meaning the
freedom of his / her mind.

Today, a computer often has become a part of the mind - notes, diaries
and so on. Therefore, this case to me is somehow equivalent to putting
someone into jail just because he does not want to answer a question -
which is definatelay a violation of a fundamental human right.

However, I believe that this happen more often will be the future - at
least in Europe and not only in the UK.

Maybe ppl should vote from the rooftops...

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2