Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:51:06 -0800
From: Dragos Ruiu <dr@....net>
To: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@...ti.fi>
Cc: funsec <funsec@...uxbox.org>, RandallM <randallm@...mail.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [funsec] nasty infection from following link
	if anyone is interested

Haha, and then you included his clickable link in your message
inclusion.
Tsk, Tsk. <chuckle>

cheers,
--dr

On 25-Nov-09, at 12:16 PM, Juha-Matti Laurio wrote:

> Your modifications doesn't prevent your link to be clickable in all
> mail clients.
> Please use methods
> http : // and/or
> archive1329101302 , heddasq
>
> next time...
>
> Juha-Matti
>
> RandallM [randallm@...mail.com] kirjoitti:
>> one of my sales people fell for a "someone posted a picture of you"
>> emails.
>>
>> Got a real nasty that came with, according to malwarebytes,
>> "Pawnd.bot
>> and Backdoor.bot".
>> Havent checked it out yet but thought I would share it.
>>

>> The link is this:
>> (REMOVETHISFIRST http: // archive1329101302 , heddasq,eu/photo-
>> hosting/)
>>
>> --
>> been great, thanks
>> a.k.a System

World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Vancouver, Canada March 22-26  http://cansecwest.com
Amsterdam, Netherlands June 16/17 http://eusecwest.com
pgpkey http://dragos.com/ kyxpgp