Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:00:39 +0100
From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...e-mail.net
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The Cyber War Conspiracy

2009/11/30 <full-disclosure@...e-mail.net>

> Because I said all this stuff previously I was attacked on this list, got
> banned by John Cartwright...

I don't think that you got it right. In my point of view you were banned,
because you were trolling the bad way. It had nothing to do with you making
a point.

 so they setup a bunch of aliases on here to provoke me into "troll style",
> to get people to think I was just an annoying twat and no value to this
> mailing list.

These people were actually real poeple, not aliases. You trampled on our
nerves.

> The same people tried to say I was some screwball etc, desperately trying
> to get folks not to take anything I say seriously.

No, actually you gave us enough reasons not to take anything serious that
you mentioned.

> They even tried to say I was anti-sec, yes "Ureleet" alias, remember him?

Man, it's just a bit of babbling.. This happens everywhere. But your
reaction shows that you have a desperate problem with yourself. You take
everything as an attack against you and you see conspiracies all over. In
short: "You're a paranoid idiot".

> I'm serious about cyber security im not a troll and never was, I do have a
> vested interest in this stuff and I do want to collaborate or get hired with
> British intelligence to burst this plot wide open and expose the people
> involved in wanting a cyber 9/11.
>
> I always wonder if you are trying to be funny or if you are really *that*
stupid - guess the second applies.
Anyways - someone one this list told you months before, that people applying
for such jobs must keep this for themselves. :-) So - good luck.

> So this email address will be banned, more sponsored aliases will come
> along to make fun of n3td3v, post fake psychological profiles and the such
> for the next 11 months?
>
> This is people not trying to stop some kid called "n3td3v" this is a mass
> campaign against me,

I mentioned it before. You're paranoid and you're talking about your sick
illusions instead focusing on the topic you have addresses in the first
sentences. This makes you a troll. You just want to get reactions, you want
us/me to answer you. Now here's more attention, again...
Just read your fucking email again. You want to say something about
cyber-war. Instead you talk about yourself and your,, uhm.. "thoughts"(?)

> Coincidence? is it hell. John Cartwright is in on it, Ureleet is connected
> to John Cartwright and there is a conspiracy to gag me because I was
> touching home too many truths about the build up towards cyber war and the
> people behind the plot for a cyber 9/11.
> It's not kids in their bedrooms with the anti-n3td3v aliases, its these
> guys in the suits conspiring to carry out a cyber 9/11.
>
> Take your meds, please.

I openly post with my real name to criticize and still would be using my
> real name, accept it got banned by John Cartwright, the guy who hides behind
> grok.org.uk and nobody knows anything about, hiding in the shadows while
> banning anyone from this list who remotely gets close to the political
> truth.

It would be great if you'd accept that the FD-Community voted against your
attention-whore-behaviour. Your posting shows, that you still didn't get the
point.

> If you look back to January 2009 when "n3td3v" got banned it was exactly at
> the point where I wasn't believing in cyber war.

no one cares.

> I am the only person to be banned from this mailing list, you've got to ask
> yourself why.

Actually you should have been thinking about it. We all knew it. Now that I
told you, you can accept it.

> You need to look into the real reasons n3td3v got banned and its nothing to
> do with what you think is the reason of someone with no value to the mailing
> list. Who dare say which disclosures are value and who's aren't.

I don't remember reading any valuable posting of you, disclosing stuff. But,
still, the point is that you've been banned for selfish trolling.

> So already you're seeing evidence this mailing list is corrupt and the
> person running it panicking because his friends over at SANS and other
> places are being exposed for their crave for cyber war and a cyber 9/11
> event to take place.
>
> Valdis isn't a random person either, hes proved hes pro-cyber war with a
> vested interest against me saying any of this stuff.
>
> Look at the people against me, then investigate their role in the ring of
> power thats developing in the cyber security vaccum.
>
> This is probably the last you'll see of the real n3td3v because there is
> sure to be a contract killer out to silence me.

Take care.  (And don't forget the meds)

> I am saving the world [...]

This is serious the political elite are planning a cyber-event and it seems
> nobody is out to stop it or being proactive about raising concern about it
> apart from me.

# sidenode

See, You're even mailing me in private to tell me that you are not a troll.

Troll!