Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:32:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Sam Haldorf <sahalderf@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The Cyber War Conspiracy

What? Don't contact me you sick pervert.

Someone please find out this subjects address and notify the government of him. Jesus.

Take it from Mr. Wallace, "If you suspect it, report it: 0800 789 321"

n3td3v is probably ureleet, full-censorship, full-disclosure, antisec, jdl and valdis.

Please don't contact me. You're really scary.

Take your medication and kindly leave.