Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 20:25:25 +0100
From: Michele Orru <antisnatchor@...il.com>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: XSS vulnerabilities via errors at requests to
	DB

I agree with Mostafa.
Leaving DB errors on a production web application is not a good thing:
more than that, hundreds of articles
have been written about Information Disclosure/Leakage (as you want to call it).

Some months about I was blogging on reflected XSS in Java Exception
stack trace: nice to find it (as Stefano did many years ago about SQL
errors), really funny:

More informations about some of my advisories on my blog:

http://antisnatchor.com/2008/12/18/eclipse-birt-reflected-xss/
http://antisnatchor.com/2009/03/10/riotfamily-release-80-xss/

Greetz
Michele "antisnatchor" Orru'