Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:30:30 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: "Jeff Williams" <jeffwillis30@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Infected google.com,
	yahoo.com and blogspot.com

Hello Jeff!

Happy New Year for you!

I see you liked my letter about infected google.com, yahoo.com and blogspot.com. Feel free to read my articles, both posted and not posted to WASC Mailing List and Full disclosure list.

> Have you ever thought about suicide ?

Thanks for worrying about me. I have never though about suicide and even was not thinking to think about it :-).

I hope you also have no such thoughts. Because writing such not serious letters as yours can lead to risk of such thoughts. So take care of yourself.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua