Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:52:09 -0500
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com>
To: Robin Sage <robin.sage@...ketmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: iiscan

Hi Robin,

Suppose that acquiring the code requires you to agree to unfavorable
terms of service hidden somewhere on the site, including agreeing to
future (and possibly unwanted) scans, agreeing to allow the company to
plant malware, and indemnification.

IMHO, I think auto454357 raised some valid concerns. As for the auto
generated email, he/she used hushmail (instead of
yahoo/hotmail/gmail), which tells me the person might not fit your
classification.

Jeff