Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:48:48 +0100
From: Sergio 'shadown' Alvarez <shadown@...il.com>
To: Anthony Desnos <desnos@...ea.fr>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: iAWACS 2010 : Rules of the PWN2KILL contest

Hi,

I see a lot of 'what the participants have to do' and 'what the
participants have to give away', but I don't see anywhere what the
winner/s of the contest would win in all this.
Where can I find that information? in order to decide if it is worth
participating or not.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    sergio