Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:44:36 +0100
From: Campus Party EU Spain <campuseu@...uritybydefault.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Reminder: Campus Party EU 2010 Call For
	Participants

Last month we announced a technology event called Campus Party EU
(http://www.campus-party.eu/home-en.html), which will take place
between 14 and 18 April 2010 in Madrid (Spain). We distributed a Call
For Participants, in which the chosen participants would attend
different talks given by great and well-known computer security
speakers (Joanna Rutkowska, Stefano Di Paola...), participate in a
hacking contest, and enjoy the other areas of the event, interacting
with other European colleagues interested in new technologies and
innovation too.

- http://seclists.org/pen-test/2009/Dec/42
- http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Dec/374
- http://seclists.org/bugtraq/2009/Dec/257

We again recall that the travel and accomodation expenses are fully
borne by the organization, and it is still possible to submit us an
abstract with your personal information to the following e-mail
address:

[+] campuseu@...uritybydefault.com

Two participants from each of the European countries will be chosen.

So if you were born in one of the member countries which consolidate
the European Union, you are a computer security enthusiast, interested
on R&D, developing any projects and want to live a wonderful European
level experience without worries about the travel or accomodation, do
not hesitate to send us a brief CV (in english) and we will contact
you.

If you have any questions, please submit them to the following address:

[+] contacto@...uritybydefault.com

Regards,

SecurityByDefault.com
Campus Party EU - Network Security Area