Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:39:50 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
To: "craig.wright@...ormation-defense.com"
	<craig.wright@...ormation-defense.com>, "'McGhee, Eddie'"
	<Eddie.McGhee@....com>,
	'full-disclosure' <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: SMS Banking

Proved?  Maybe not... But I've certainly illustrated beyond reasonable doubt.  Given the circumstances, that seems like a term you are more than familiar with, so I'll use that.

AFAIC, this entire exchange has been worth it for a number of reasons - I'll highlight for those with a life, and I'll move on to engage in things that actually matter.

1) You cannot predict the probability of exploitation because you cannot factor in human free will.  Period.
2) You cannot even define risk.  You have illustrated that you think that not only does risk="code vulnerabilities discovered" but that those figures somehow matter, and that you, or anyone else for that matter, can extrapolate meaningful conclusions from them.
3) You think that someone hacking into or not hacking into some individual system somewhere that you set up has anything whatsoever to do with a probability model.
4) You think that a series of on-line degrees or certifications seems to mean you are actually "qualified" for anything, particularly when the qualifying body not only doesn't even bother offering the qualification anymore in 2010, but has to tell you they don't have time for your silly games and not to spam their advisory board.
5) You think that you are a master at digital forensics, and of compliance, yet you either couldn't keep a simple email account from being hacked as you claimed in court, or that, in the light of the same qualifications, you couldn't do something simple like clean up after yourself.  Either way, which ever story you want to stick to, it shows incompetence.

And finally, and most importantly, the one thing you can now never escape:

6) You cannot be trusted.  This entire business is about trust.  Let's forget about the sidestepping of logic to protect your ego.  The documents referenced show filing by The Supreme Court of NSW that you willfully ignored court orders, that you lied under oath, and that you purposefully submitted false evidence to the court - well, in my opinion based on what I read - you're the one with the law degree here (though it doesn't seem to have done much good, eh?).  That in the wake of dozens of phone calls and uncounted emails, that you say were not made by you, and that someone else did it.  I'm hoping there was FAR more than $450 a month at stake to sell out your integrity.  But that's all the court filing references.  In the absence of honor, integrity, true qualification, and capability it now comes to light that you are not even trustworthy - not to me, anyway.  I'll leave it up to people like SANS and the other companies you work for to see if they are comfortable with ha
 ving a professional liar and self serving egoist on board.  But to me, nothing you ever say can be trusted.

I'll continue to contribute, however small or meaningless it may be to some, for free - because I actually CARE about what happens to other people.  I CARE about the security of my country, and the people in it.  Hell, I care about the security of other countries too.  That's why I spoke out against anyone who thinks they can deploy CIP systems on the back end of a calculator.   That's why I offered to debate openly, for free.  You wanted to get paid by the hour.

I am done with you, sir.  I don't have to prove anything that has not already proved itself.

Have a nice day, though.

P.S.  I have to ask - do you like fishsticks?