Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:51:49 -0500
From: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Why

Jonathan,
There are a few things you can do if the target of a government
investigation. First and foremost you must acquaint yourself with the
preeminent guide to the infinite investigative journeys: Kafka's The
Trail. If you are lacking in literary concentration Orson Welles
directed a very excellent screenplay version of the novel.

The best recommendation I can afford is to leave the country. If your
life has been ruined and your friends and family have been badgered
you have nothing to lose. Your personal and professional lives are
nil. Restart in a new country.

The second best recommendation is to adopt the 24/7 surveillance as a
sort of warm big-brother security blanket, intentionally insert
yourself in dangerous situations, the men who are watching you are
bound by law to intercede to save your life. Tell people that you're
being watched, make sure you have proof of surveillance so they don't
think you're crazy. Let them know that it's a farce, you've done
nothing wrong. You might find that you can attract certain types of
women by sharing your unique problem with them, I'd suggest you start
with the Yoga, new age groups full of bored household wives at your
local gym.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com> wrote:
> @Jonny - No, I meant that you should write books. My mistake. Obviously.
>

> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Benji <me@...ji.com> wrote:
>> Where should I send the cheque so that the funds may be released?
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Jonathan Barningham <n3td4v@...h.ai>
>> wrote:

>>> man
>>>
>>> someone please help me

FD1D E574 6CAB 2FAF 2921  F22E B8B7 9D0D 99FF A73C
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=tbiehn&op=index&fingerprint=on
http://pastebin.com/f6fd606da