Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:19:57 -0500
From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry@...ryseltzer.com>
To: "Berend-Jan Wever" <berendjanwever@...il.com>,
	"Full-disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Internet Exploiter 2 - bypassing DEP

Thanks SkyLined. I was confused a bit but I held off writing anything
till I understood it better.

Getting back on to the point I think you were trying to make, you imply
that 32-bit address space is insufficient for the randomization in ASLR.
Actually now don't they only use 256 randomization slots? The point of
it is that if you're going to crash the system 255 out of 256 times it's
not worth attacking.

Larry Seltzer