Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:23:07 +0100
From: "Son of Ram" <sonofram@....com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Is Hal Turner a hero? Updates on police
 survellience and my life being ruined from afar. (rambling rant)

my life is totally ruined by police. Maybe a paid PI worked closely with a cop (illegal) to pressure me and hope to get a criminal conviction to ruin my life. Or perhaps it's because they wanted to get me to commit a crime so I would talk about a friend I used to have. This is totally wrong because I'd gladly help if they didn't just ruin my life like I was a parasite. They like to "work on me" from afar, going to my friends and associates behind my back, then looking VERY strictly and scrutinizing as if nothing happened, "Let's see how our subject reacts". And of course, playing dirty is used as a psychological tactics to ruin me, anger me, and in their hopes, radicalize me (rofl).

These guys are pretty sick. They're stalkers. The only thing is they have a badge to rationalize it and the power it gives to do anything as long as it doesn't "Shock the conscience". Sure, it's shocking to _you_, but will it be shocking when it's on the desk of a conservative judge? rofl. Samuel Alito would like cops act as priests, doctors, etc and do whatever they can, "I'm strict, I'm a real bear *bends eye brows* i can articulate political opinions because I'm happy with my share in society *straightens lip, nods head* *turns on fox news* god i'm intelligent"

So wrong. I mean, What am I supposed to do? What are my options? I feel so powerless and its just. What the hell you do?

It's typical for people under such scrutiny to go into fight for flight, and in fight, the US Attorney can get "evidence" someone is "violent", when in reality its normal for someone to react to such adverse, unfair circumstances like that. Look at Steven Hatfill. How he went up to the FBI that followed him, how they ran over his foot. He called the police, he got a ticket. Imagine the injustice that swirled in his life. The innuendo, the attitude that would make you believe, ya know this guy is the killer, worst person in the world. But it was all fluff, indeed, he was no criminal.

Such witchhunt is the so-called "wisdom" of the crowds, the human nature, that's why civil rights and due process exist guys. We need oversight in law enforcement even before hand to make sure this doesn't happen. These guys are like spoil kids and all you hear about is abuse, but politicians cave in easily, "It's chilling law enforcement's ability to 'investigate'". Please, you can fight crime and respect civil liberties. You can be thoughtful, prudent, rational and not ruin people's lives.

Lol. Yes, sure, I'm a criminal. I studied to be a cop. I guess I'm too smart to be one, and too law-abiding. Seriously. Apparently.

Or maybe you want to be like Hal Turner, and be the FBI's informant, or useful idiot. Used as if you're someone useful, and as a nobody who works at burger king, you wait all your life waiting to hear that. In reality, you're held in contempt and used cynically. Hal Turner helped find radical right wing lone wolves, and for his dedicated he is charged with a felony doing what the FBI taught him to do. Why? Just why?

He was racist and a radical. But he worked for the gov to find bad guys. And what he gets in return for helping. What kind of double standards is this? Why can't we be fair? It's just oppression, "Just cause", that's what it feels like.

If you want to fight crime, try to actually be a cop. Because then you get all the power and ability to make "mistakes" and "accidentially' harass people for 2 years and ruin their lives. Nothing happens to cops who do bad things. I love how informants give this oscar winning performances, "Look! I can help! I can be useful", and the cops all follow you thinking they're in a movie, the world revolves around them, "I bet if we follow this kid into Wendy's we'll have a case that'll be on all the news!". Because cops can't use rear view mirrors. damn, some pretty smart craftmanship.

Dreams. fantasies. Losers. Fakes.

And at my loss.

the son of ram

p.s. oh and btw, I see your honeytrap to see if I would go back and hang out with the "Bad guys" again. As if I would be tempted after all ive been through in my life and all the good I have. I love it when idiots come right to my door with a subterfuge, I sigh, no one will ever understand. Oh, I'll make sure to have no friends so you won't get them to go into my medicine cabinets, try to buy my personal perscriptions or try to entrap me as a cyberstalker or a hacker. Perhaps pretext my mom's house as a contruction worker? The red head with facial hair? Big ego smile? Seen him driving by me in an unmarked car before as if I'm a hoodrat (rofl), the tape under my car? I presume for GPS monitoring, since you don't need a warrant cept in 2 states?

 Apparently my liberties are oppurtunities to be taken as your liberties. ;-) Enjoy drawing as straws, I'm an idiot for even honoring your existence.

Content of type "text/html" skipped