lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  PHC
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:59:53 +0100
From: Kingcope <>
Subject: Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down for tha real!
Let's see who can breath longer than them.

"So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you,
Tooonight, I'm gonna find a way to maaake it without you,
I'm gonna hold on the times that we had,
Tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you." Alicia Keys

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -