Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:01:14 +0000
From: Benji <me@...ji.com>
To: Andrew Walberg <andrew.walberg@...ketmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The feeling of being followed is horrible.
	Need freedom from survellience. Please god help.

1) Acquire a knife
2) Acquire a lighter
3) Gouge face until you do not recognise self.
4) Acquire a shaver
5) Shave hair off
6) Cut ears off
7) Acquire plyers
8) Yank all teeth out
9) Walk to a bridge above water, attach shakles to legs
10) Gouge eyes out with knife
11) Burn finger tips off
12) Jump

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Andrew Walberg <
andrew.walberg@...ketmail.com> wrote:

> I need more control of my life. I don't know why I got people following me
> and pointing out my car in my parking lot, but they are planning some plot.
> I don't know what they're thinking but they're probably building up more
> conspiracy theories about me.
>
> Perhaps its because of posts I made on here that made them curious. It's
> only a matter of time until it intensifies.
>
> I can't take this. I already had this happen to me in the last city I lived
> in. They took all this ambigious garbage and soon as you know I have friends
> asking if I do drugs, going into my medicine cabinets, asking if I'm a
> hacker. etc.
>
> I can't live a life like this guys.
>
> I just need to feel more anonymous. Not necessarily underground, but I need
> to be able to live free without survellience.
>
> Does living in the big city give you more anonymity?
>
> Someone please god help.
>
> I need ideas. I'm not a criminal. I've done nothing wrong. Give me tips.

Content of type "text/html" skipped