Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:13:32 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
To: wicked clown <wickedclownuk@...glemail.com>,
	"Full-Disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <Full-Disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Possible RDP vulnerability

There's nothing "scary" about it.   I believe you are incorrectly asserting that the inclusion of the "start the following program on connection" has something to do with "locking down the server" and/or "only allow(ing) users who connect to your server to run certain applications."   I would suggest that you study up on what RDP is and how it works before posting things like this.

Consider "locking down RDP" a process similar to "locking down a local host."  Use permissions and other host/OS based controls to secure what a user can and can't do on a host.