Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:56:10 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Dan Kaminsky <dan@...para.com>, wicked clown <wickedclownuk@...glemail.com>
Cc: "Full-Disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <Full-Disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Possible RDP vulnerability

No, they don’t “always” win.  Maybe back with windows 2000, or XP, but not with Windows 7 anyway.  Of course, none of this does anything to stop them from booting off a CD and owning the box that way.

However, I do agree that people need to fully understand exactly what they are, and more importantly, are NOT doing insofar as security is concerned when it comes to access to local assets.