Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:47:58 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: dc4420 <dc4420@...420.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: London DEFCON March meet - DC4420 - Wednesday
	March 31st 2010

Yes, we've just managed to squeak in the last Wednesday of the month
and, as autom8on failed to burn down the venue last month, we're back
to have another go...

This month's lineup is:

The tekky one:

    DIY grid computing - it's easier than you think

    tqm will show how to create a simple grid and spread the load
    across many nodes using some brain cells, commodity hardware
    and some not-so-magic scripting

The fun one:

   Rocketry for fun and profit

   the hatter will show us some fun (if rather efficient) ways to
   turn spare money into smoke, and some tips on getting more *BANG*
   for your buck...

Other stuff you need to know...

Venue:

   Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
   http://tinyurl.com/dc4420-venue

Nearest stations:

   Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
   Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
   Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
   Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
   Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1

Kickoff:

   Wednesday March 31st 2010
   Room owned from 18:00, assimilation starts at 20:00

Beer:

   Yes, both kinds
   Last orders 23:00

Food:

   Yes, tasty
   Kitchen closes at 21:30

Music:

   Nah

Strippers:

   We live in hope...

Rules:

   Fight Club

More:

    http://dc4420.org

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...