Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:35:30 -0700
From: Kaddeh <kaddeh@...il.com>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Insufficient Anti-automation and Denial of
	Service vulnerabilities in multiple systems

First off, I am curious how many of the developers responded to your
notification to them about these vulnerabilities.
Secondly, just a thought, if you are testing a piece of obscure software, at
least try and link to their site/repo or whatever.
Third, if all of these CMS vulns that you are finding are true, I am
assuming that they are possible, why are you testing CMS software that was
last updated 2 years ago like HoloCMS (at least, without proper links to
home pages, I can't tell short of doing a Google search).
Additionally, I would assume that you tested these on a machine that you
yourself have, specs of this machine would be nice, I know that I have seen
several vulns come through that can be reproduced, but you have to have a
very select configuration (ie, document.write "bugs" that only fail on
32-bit, VM issues with VT-x on 32-bit, etc)

Cheers

Kad

Content of type "text/html" skipped