Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:56:52 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: "security-basics@...urityfocus.com" <security-basics@...urityfocus.com>,
	full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Compliance Is Wasted Money, Study Finds

I just want to emphasize on a point you mentioned right now:

It means companies illustrate a *base* of practices required to handle
consumer credit card data.

So why waste resources, time and money when one would be better off with
proper security measures?
As Mr Hale said, it's a piece of cake if you had the right stuff already
going. Problem is, it's a piece of expensive cake.

I just want[ed] to make my point clear, I don't see any discussion into this
at all.
As I already said, it is not my intention to argue with the original
message.

Cheers.

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Thor (Hammer of God) <Thor@...merofgod.com

Content of type "text/html" skipped