Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:22:59 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Shaqe Wan <sha8e@...oo.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Compliance Is Wasted Money, Study Finds

In short, you just said that PCI compliance _is_ a waste of time and money.

Why else would you protect something which is bound to fail anyway?!

This is a lost battle, as I said no one cares about the arguments because
these people fall into three categories:
-they believe the illusion that PCI by itself enhances security
-they do there job and don't give a f*ck about it
-they are arguing for the fun of it without any real arguments (why else
prove me right on my arguments and later on deny it?)

Content of type "text/html" skipped