Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 08:30:13 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: denial-of-service vulnerability in
	theMicrosoft Malicious Software Removal Tool

Since I'm always for a coding challenge, here goes nothing:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.disk-total-space.php#95305
It's in PHP though. The gist of it would be disk_total_space and/or
disk_free_space.
Don't "reinvent the wheel" is what I say :)

Cheers.

Content of type "text/html" skipped