Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:12:41 -0700
From: sunjester <tripmonster@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Anybody know about "hack0wn" website please
	let me know

I guess just from poking around the site for several seconds and finding
obvious SQL injections and numerous copy+pasted code, I would say don't use
them lol.

/view.php?xroot=80.0+1&cat=papers

and if they refer to themselves as "Elite h4x0rs", you should probably just
move on to the next site...

--
Freelance Web/Desktop Developer
http://fusecurity.com/ | "Free Security Technology"