Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:22:06 -0400
From: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
To: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
	Benjamin Franz <jfranz@...erun.com>
Subject: Re: Microsoft Windows Help Centre Handles
	Malformed Escape Sequences Incorrectly

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:53 PM, T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com> wrote:
> So far so good.
> You've been able to go from t biehn -> Travis Biehn -> Bomber Article
> (parent's names, city, state, country) -> whitepages.com (Address and Phone
> number) -> (not clear on your jump here, did you google their name or for
> the address?) Real estate listings.
> Now to pull the SS and CC #'s you're going to have to go the extra mile. I'd
> enjoy seeing you pull our SS numbers, being that we're all Canadians.

That is right. Canadians living in Pennsylvannia. Was it not: "You
hated being in America" the reason? Was your dad not making enough at
Merck he went to work at Dynavax? Did his Zostavax product not cure
your mom from herpes? Shall we email him to ask? bbiehn@...x.com
indeed no for is that to be rude. Run along now little one explosives
await you. And I must for to warn you! I too do not like America
therefore if is you not like it then leave I must be sure that no
Americans will miss you Travis