Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:40:31 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
To: "stuart@...erdelix.net" <stuart@...erdelix.net>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Introducing TGP...

Ancient crypto?  You really have no effing clue, do you?  But, as I asked, thanks for your feedback.

Secondly, that's NOT too small to be a scan of my passport since that is EXACTLY what that is.   Regardless, please feel free to post some actual details about issues with the "ancient" crypto and any other technical observances.   In fact, why not start cracking it now and let us know what you come up with?  IOW, do something that would actually be useful rather than sit around and bitch about viruses all day?