Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:02:37 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Michael Neal Vasquez <mnv@...mni.princeton.edu>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk\"" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Introducing TGP...

Hey Michael -

Great comments - The "send to a list" statements were just an example, but it illustrated a method by which one could abstract one's self from any "custodial" duties in regard to the data. You could send it anywhere.  Of course, you can also just keep it all local and treat the files as sensitive and ensure that all key files go through some key management process if you like.

I just like having choices.  I never said it was the ideal implementation - I just said it would be a secure, workable way of doing it.