Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:20:25 -0400
From: Eyeballing Weev <eyeballing.weev@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Eyeballing Weev (Updated)

                                 Eyeballing Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer
Delusional - IRC warrior - crack smoker - drug addict - bullshitter - jail
bitch - dwarf - hypocrite - idiot

  Proverbs 13:3 "Whoever controls his mouth protects his own life. Whoever
has a big mouth comes to ruin."

Contents:

1. Personal Info
2. Family
3. WHOIS info
4. Emails

Introduction:

Andrew, better known as weev, is a delusional young man who think he is
greater than he actually is. He hibernates on IRC,
babbles when smoked up on moon rocks, makes insane claims without any
evidence nor anyone calling him out about it, and
encourages others to join in his self-destructive behavior. His family hates
him and have not had contact with him for
over 2 years. Pictures of Andrew, which are widely available, show his
decline from his NY Times days (clean shaved),
to some of his pictures with long hair, and all the way up to his drug
arrest on 06/15/2010 where he looks like some flavor
of street bum begging you for the change you hear in your pocket but you
tell the bum it's your car keys just so you can
make a quick getaway.

Andrew, you should spend time in jail, which will detox your body of moon
rocks and your other drugs of preference. I'm
sure after a year or two of detox, avoiding prison rape, and begging for
protection from skinhead prison gangs - you'll
realize that your delusional life on IRC is not worth it so you will come
out of jail and live a normal, productive,
drug-free life.

--Personal Info

Full name: Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer aka "weev"

According to LinkedIn, Weev is "White", Native-American, and "other"

Aliases: Joseph Evers
         Andrew Wbeelsoi
         Escher Auernheimer

DOB: 09/01/1985 (Confirmed by arrest and "Vinelink" notification service for
when he is released)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 150lbs

(Source: 06/15/2010 drug arrest)

Education: James Madison University
"Auernheimer, Andrew A. attended JMU from the fall of 1998 to the spring of
2000 studying Anthropology" -Registrar Office of JMU

Last known addresses: 505 N SHADY AVE. FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701 (Source:
06/15/2010 arrest)
*Note: Address belongs to - McElveen & Rush Plc. 505 N Shady Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701. 479-973-2900

Phone numbers: 323-879-8007 (Source: SealPAC WHOIS)
           479-363-1488 (Source: LinkedIn)

Email addresses: gluttony@...il.com and weevlos@...oo.com

Criminal Record:
06/15/2010 - Washington County, Arkansas. Booked for possession of LSD,
cocaine, MDMA (ecstasy), and various controlled pills by Fayetteville PD.
??/??/2010 - Giving a false name to authorities.

URLs:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Joseph-Evers/1208740546#!/profile.php?id=1208740546
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/weev/pictures
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephevers (known alias)
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/weev
http://weev.livejournal.com

Online Aliases:

- Weev
- Wbeelsoi
- Uchiha Weevlos
- Weevlar
- Andrew wbeelsoi
- Andrew weevlos
- The iProhet
- TheiProphet
- The-iProphet

Media sightings:

-iPad/AT&T Drama
Initial iPad/AT&T story: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20007309-245.html
AT&T criticism of weev: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-20007564-83.html
Weev's response: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20007407-245.html
Arrest for drug possession:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-20007827-245.html
Confirmed FBI involvement in search:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704198004575310634055906968.html?mod=WSJ_Tech_LEADTop

Toorcon2111, Cybercrime:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5643217366887354926&ei=iOzHSvzBOpbWrQKvlu2KDg&q=andrew+wbeelsoi

http://www.jewishreview.org/local/Police-question-two-men-about-threats-to-Jewish-community
*Note: Weev was raged about being named. Source:
http://www.webcitation.org/5jnP71qsD

NYTimes "Mawebulence" Expose:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin
*Note: NYTimes article is typical of Andrew's ranting- making claims with no
proof to back it up.

Hilarious Logs:

09:50 <weev> i gotta get some money
09:50 <weev> my cashflow sucks
09:51 <weev> whores
09:51 <weev> lavish cars
09:51 <weev> gigantic places to live

15:05 <weev> does anybody know these russians
15:06 <weev> that they are buying up hacked macs for 43 cents an install
15:26 <weev> i have access to like
15:26 <weev> 8k rooted macs
15:26 <weev> right now
15:26 <weev> and i would like to make a quick $3500

22:02 <weev> im all for white people cleaning up the nigger problem
22:03 <weev> i hate niggers
22:03 <weev> i hate niggers.

(Note: Chelsea and Anthony Auernheimer, his siblings, are African-American)

02:23 <januszeal> i read what the kikes did to you
02:23 <januszeal> i raged :(
02:24 <weev> lol
02:24 <weev> i dont mind
02:24 <weev> theyre doin me a favor

"seriously. we need a sysop faq that is sure to state that the only
person we are allowed to mention when talking about ED ownership is
joseph evers." -- weev, 20080531, correspondence

"yes please scrub realnames from ED" -- weev, 20080531, correspondence

--Family:

Latest home address:
2038 W Grace St
Richmond, VA
23220-2004
(804) 355-2889

Past addresses:

1333 VIEW POINT. FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72701 (Washington County, AK tax
assessment ~1996)

Catherine Alyse Auernheimer (mother)
"I have been married for twenty-five years with three children. My family
has been in Virginia for over fifteen years
and in the Fan area of Richmond for almost eight years." (Source: Real
estate site)

She's a fan of adoption on Facebook - might explain Chelsea and Anthony
Auernheimer.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/c-alyse-marshall/8/93/414
Affiilations: Richmond PTA, Democratic Party

Design Adventures, LLC (Owner)
2038 West Grace Street, Richmond, VA 23220
(804) 355-2889

(Note: business ran out of the house..)

Strawberry Street Sales (Real estate)
http://catherineauernheimer.lnfre.com/
alyse@....com
409 Strawberry Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Office: 804-340-0840
Toll Free: 877-553-7653

Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10K
Richmond, VA, April 9, 2005
#524 Alyse Auernheimer, Richmond, 1:16:01

Previous Cities: Mcgaheysville, VA
         Richmond, VA
         Fayetteville, AR
         Cassville, MO
         Ozark, AR
         California, MO
         Philadelphia, PA
         Beaverdam, VA
         Mc Gaheysville, VA

Mark Edward Auernheimer (father)
CEO, SealPAC USA
www.sealpacusa.com

Chelsea Cezanne Myranda Auernheimer (adopted sister)
ccauernheimer@...il.wm.edu
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1295270749 (Chelsea Auer)
http://www.zinch.com/z/Nouchii
College of William and Mary (www.wm.edu)
Class of 2013
Major: Psychology, Biological and biomedical sciences
Williamsburg, VA

Chelsea Auernheimer, a senior at Richmond Community High School, has been
selected as one of two students to serve as Virginia
delegates to this year’s National Youth Science Camp.

Anthony "FroBro" Auernheimer (adopted brother)
http://twitter.com/Antsauercool
http://www.youtube.com/user/Discoafroman21
http://www.facebook.com/Theamazinfroinator
Albert Hill Middle School
Richmond Community High School (confirmed)
DOB: 10/7/1996? (M/D confirmed)
Hometown: Little Rock, Arkansas

URLS:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pG7Ev80orNkJ:skatingisapassion.webs.com/apps/profile/info%3FwebsId%3D47540731+Anthony+Auernheimer&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://chesapeakebayjourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-makes-effective-poster.html?showComment=1271719127410#c8130968466888700996(Confirms
high school)

Possible Family:

David Auernheimer http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=573819570
Hollie Frost-Auernheimer http://www.facebook.com/hollie.frost (Hometown: St.
Louis, Missouri)

*Note: David and Hollie are possibly married, unconfirmed - going on a gut
feeling.

--WHOIS info:

Domain Name.......... sealpacusa.com
  Creation Date........ 2006-09-02
  Registration Date.... 2006-09-02
  Expiry Date.......... 2010-09-02
  Organisation Name.... Andrew Auernheimer
  Organisation Address. 8605 Santa Monica Blvd #32070
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. Los Angeles
  Organisation Address. 90069
  Organisation Address. CA
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Andrew Auernheimer
  Admin Address........ 8605 Santa Monica Blvd #32070
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ Los Angeles
  Admin Address........ 90069
  Admin Address........ CA
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... weevlos@...oo.com
  Admin Phone.......... +1.3238798007
  Admin Fax............

--Emails:

Email #1 (Assume gobbles dropped weev's dox on his mom)