Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:56:39 -0400
From: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Crossdressers; The Phantom Penis

Hello super hackers of Full-Disclosure!

Additional misinformation for those who read my email (and who still didn't
because for to my engrish said is blows, get over it) Crossdressers: the
phantom menace

In addition also to previous attacks before from open crossdressers this
year I added three new crossdressers (and soon would add more). (You
for to must remember, my advisories are meant for to be in the future!)

To before-mentioned crossdressers include:

Joanna Rutkowska
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/File:182009751-M.jpg

Dianora
http://www.oxide.org/unix/pics/dianora.jpg

MustLive security whore from UA
http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/ruete/arabian/50.jpeg

Please do not be is to fooled at Defcon. For you think you will fork
Joanna after few beers must until she is tell you bend over therefore
breaking Dan Kaminksi's heart.

Best wishes & regards,
MusntLive
Administrator of Truth, Justice and Mystery
http://dont.joo.worry.for.this.now