Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:31:07 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: "Champ Clark III [Softwink]" <champ@...twink.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Should nmap cause a DoS on cisco routers?

> I've noticed that even if the orginazation has a
very capable security staff
> Again,  it's a environment that's 'magical' and not well
understood so once it's 'working',  don't touch anything!

If you call that "capable security staff" I'd expect you to call Windows a
"unix-like" os...

> typo in your Perl script, and your network is gone, even if the
Simple, Perl is quite difficult to maintain. If you can't maintain it and
understand it very little, *then DON'T use it*.

Content of type "text/html" skipped