Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 20:20:42 -0700
From: "epixoip" <epixoip@...h.com>
To: nbrito@...ure.org
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Tool] - inundator - an intrusion detection
	false positives generator.

On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:34:24 -0700 Nelson Brito <nbrito@...ure.org>
wrote:
>Thanks for the credits and keep doing the great work! Just for the
>records: NNG is not a tool, it is just a PoC for the concept you
>are just mimicking. Really creative!!! 8)

Again, nobody has ever heard of this "NNG PoC" (which, by the way,
you did call it a tool in your packetstorm description) until you
started demanding we give you credit for your ground-breaking
research into a decade-old topic. And again, as I've clearly
highlighted, the only parallel between NNG and Inundator is we both
generate false positives. Nothing new here, not even for NNG.

>I will keep me the right to be polite.

That doesn't make you any less of a douche.

>BTW, I don like my iPhone... 8)
>Specially my apps for that one.

Erm, okay?