Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:56:23 -0400
From: Junk Meat <junkmeat@...hawn.com>
CC: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Expired certificate

What part of my thread suggests making unplanned changes in a live
environment?  All that was said was the re-issuance of a certificate and
it's installation is a relatively simple process.  So you believe its
alright to let a certificate remain expired for two weeks?

Don't worry about educating me, there is nothing you have said that I
don't already know...  it doesn't even sound like you have anything
intelligent to articulate besides petty criticism and contemptuous remarks.