Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:48:22 +1000
From: Fionnbharr <thouth@...il.com>
To: "hmmrjmmr@...il.com" <hmmrjmmr@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: "Jailpassing" technique for iphones

As everyone said more information is great, but I don't really like it
when sock puppets for companies mail to fd with a 'new technique'. I
say he's a sock puppet as hmmrjmm has only posted to the list twice
(or anywhere else on the internet with that address), both times about
ThinkSECURE.

>>From the article  - "we ran a demo of the technique for a local
reporter and the story ran in the Straits Times on 26 June 2010."

Just seems like releasing old techniques to get headlines for their company.