Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:16:20 +0200
From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t@...glemail.com>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability in Mozilla
	Firefox, Opera and other browsers

Hi MustLive,

I can not reproduce this on Firefox 3.6.8. When a test-application
with one line of code gives the redirect, then nothing happens.
No page with a "here" link and no alert and whatnot.
maybe it's just your proxy or so..

<?php header(sprintf('Location: %s', $_GET['redir']), 302); ?>

/site.php?redir=javascript:alert(document.cookie)

=> Result: A blank page