Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:27:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jhfjjf Hfdsjj <taser3000@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: New tool for pentesting

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jhfjjf Hfdsjj <taser3000@...oo.com>
To: runlvl <runlvl@...il.com>
Sent: Fri, September 17, 2010 3:26:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] New tool for pentesting

Are you expecting us to believe that a windows only supported penetration tool
with absolutely zero information regarding true effectiveness or methods is
supposed to compete with metasploit? For all I know I could be paying $500 for a
shiny box that spits blinkenlights at me with a message saying "you just h4x0red
y0urself! Trust meh1"

umm yeah....I think ill go back to reviewing that PoC args