Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:45:35 +0000
From: TBorland1@...il.com
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>,
	Tyler Borland <tborland1@...il.com>
	"bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Windows Vista/7 lpksetup dll hijack

Also, just to further clarify, the 'completely anonymous share' means all
connecting users get treated as anonymous and given rights to connect to
the same rights to the share.
As Windows Vista/7 connect out using their own credentials to connect to
the share, this is a must unless you are only targeting a specific user or
group of users.

Content of type "text/html" skipped