Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:01:03 +0100
From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]"
	<cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: ipv6 flaw (is bullshit)

So.. im confused.. Is there actually a 'sploit in the wild then, or is this
all bs?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>wrote:

> > Why don't you all STFU and go play with your little IRC bots!
>

> I was wondering, did anyone actually miss the point?
> Over and out.
>

> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Why don't you all STFU and go play with your little IRC bots!
> >

> > On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:08 AM, PsychoBilly <zpamh0l3@...il.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Anyways...
> >>
> http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/e/ed/Internet_business.jpg/569px-Internet_business.jpg
> >>
> >> [[   Andrew Auernheimer   ]] @ [[   18/10/2010 10:58

Cal Leeming

Operational Security & Support Team

*Out of Hours: *+44 (07534) 971120 | *Support Tickets: *
support@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk
*Fax: *+44 (02476) 578987 | *Email: *cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk
*IM: *AIM / ICQ / MSN / Skype (available upon request)
Simplicity Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Registered company number 7143564

Content of type "text/html" skipped