Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:49:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Troy Canasta <kingofpainfosec@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Open Letter to Lee Vartan,
	Assistant United States Attorney in regards to the Goatse Security
	iPad case.

Clearly, the drugs got to you.

Your decision down the right isn't squabbling with the government, but whether
you should accept a plea or convince a jury of your peers you're not the villain
you are.

Like most criminals, you don't open up on merits of the case. I don't see any
evidence of vigilante activism against pedophiles, infraguard or international
organized crime. It sounds like textbook script kiddie aggrandizement.

This e-mail further enforces you are a thug and a nobody who hang out in a chat
room.

You're not a vigilante organization, you're not a security clique,  you're an
agitator. Get a job and start generating some legit GDP or go  to college.