Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:33:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Adam Kration <adamkration@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Andrew Auernheimer AKA Weev [Fullinfo Doc(TM)
	revision #4]

Eyeballing Weev, An informative dossier.
=============================
  by Bender "Bending" Rodriguez

  Version
=============================
  Revision #4

  Purpose
=============================
  You can edit this document and submit it back as a new revision.

  An effort by community citizens to expose this person. If you
have any helpful knowledge about weev (even general) and have
something to add, please reply with any editions.

  Abstract
=============================
  Andrew "Weev" is a troll in his early 20's who has hacked into
various websites, harasses innocent people and companies, and
actually dropped dox on this very list. He's been covered in a
NYTimes article on cyberharassment and a WST online blog post
about a job he claims to have done on amazon.

  According to our contact with his mother Andrew used to live
a quiet life in Richmond, VA. Described as perfectly kind and
supportive of his brother and sister. But he began a life
of drugs, starting with ecstacy and moving up to heroin. His
former girlfriend was a user. He left to SoCal with no car
or phone number given to family. His parents tried to have him
involuntary committed.

  It is said in his NYTimes article that he is a wealthy cyber-
criminal. In reality, he's nothing more than a nomadic schizo-
phrenic with nothing better to do than reak havoc of the lives
of innocents.

  Some of his victims (Which are on a list too long for even his
associates to remember in entirety) consist of Rob Levin, Rich
Kyanka's (lowtax) and Kathy Sierra's identity theft. Also, at the
request of Girlvinyl (Sherrod DeGrippo), the owner of encyclopedia
dramatica,  weev was able to nail Randi Harper (freebsdgirl) to the
wall, still hocking up her name on google to this day.

  Andrew is known for his pathological sense of vanity and
narcissism. Every last act he does, he makes special effort to leave
his mark economically, embarrassing and traumatizing his victims.
 He wants to be world famous. His remedy for distracting attention
from his own flaws and ironies is the age-old "blame it on the
jews".

  For him, he doesn't try to use it in a sarcastic way, merely
pointing out absurb anti-semitism exists, he uses in this way to
say something so extreme any attempt of criticizing him stops.

  In general, a puppy that wants love, but apparently can't be
fixed. A Michael Crook.

  In his most recent bid for attention and ruin, he targetted
iPads. They are flat panel devices made by Apple that have touch
screens and internet access. He has received the attention of the
media, been raided by FBI and they found drugs, which lead to state
drug charges. While the indictment of Auernheimer is pending, he
has made various rants, including a surreal full disclosure post
to the prosecutor of the case.

  Real Identity
=============================
  - First name: Andrew
  - Last name: Auernheimer (mispelled as Aurenheimer sometimes)
  - Middle name: Alan Escher
  - Full name: Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer

  DOB
=============================
  September 1st, 1985

  Past schools
=============================
  James Madison University

  Known address
=============================
  Criminal / 0day / Spam / Scam
  PO Box 61359
  Sunnyvale, CA 94088

  60 acres in the sticks with hungry dogs and guns, he claims.

  San Francisco, Los Angeles areas of California

  You can google his PO Box address (where he does biz from) and
see complaints about fraud.

  Known Aliases
=============================
  - Weev
  - Wbeelsoi
  - Uchiha Weevlos
  - Weevlar
  - Weevlos
  - Andrew wbeelsoi
  - Andrew weevlos
  - The iProhet
  - TheiProphet
  - The-iProphet

  Car
  Drives a silver, 2000 Honda Civic
  License plate 6EFJ814.
  Most recently smog checked at Auto Chek in Anaheim, CA
  2009/01/21, at 3:30 pm.

  Traffic Violation
  http://visionweb.occourts.org/Vision_Public/SearchCase.do
  case "LH419349".