Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:59:06 -0500
From: musnt live <musntlive@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: jason@...ught.net, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, deraadt@...nbsd.org
Subject: OpenBSD Paradox

использовать свой мозг! Is we think with our brain and ask: "how is
team OpenBSD lying to is public" well then is the proof is in the
каша!

We has OpenBSD tell us:

"We have never allowed US citizens or foreign citizens working in the
US to hack on crypto code"
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=129237675106730&w=2

And is yes on the same thread, we have the presumed innocent until
proven is guilty party conflict with team OpenBSD:

"I will state clearly that I did not add backdoors to the OpenBSD
operating system or the OpenBSD crypto framework (OCF)."
"The timeline for my involvement with IPSec can be clearly
demonstrated by looking at the revision history of:
src/sys/dev/pci/hifn7751.c (Dec 15, 1999)
	src/sys/crypto/cryptosoft.c (March 2000)

http://marc.info/?a=90367907900009&r=1&w=2

What is this time to stop the press!

OpenBSD - "We is never allow Americans to work on crypto move is along"
Perp - "Is when I worked on OpenBSD crypto..."

Is we here see Paradox? For to this we create the BSD Paradox:

Paradox - A paradox is a true statement or group of statements that
leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition.

OpenBSD Paradox - There is no backdoor - that we knowingly admit to is
know of. Is